Let Angie’s Art Box make your child’s birthday and experience of a lifetime. All you need to do is invite your guest and we do the rest. From set up to clean up, Angie’s Art Box will take care of it all. The children will be able to take with them a painting or craft that they created.
ALL PARTY REQUEST AND INQUIRIES MUST BE MADE UNDER CONTACT FORM or you may email me directly @ email@example.com.
Our Parties are scheduled on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as weekdays when school is out of session. See our calendar for available session times, or call us and we will help you find the perfect time.
Each party ranges between 1.5 -2 hours, depending on the project and age group, that includes any cake cutting and clean up. You can select from our gallery, from canvas paintings, wood shaped paintings, craft making, jewelry making, etc., or we can work with you to create something that each child would enjoy to make.
The specifics for your child’s birthday or special event:
- The cost ranges between $15-20, depending on the project selected, per child for parties of 10 and up. You may host a smaller group , just inquire within on availability. A $50 deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. The balance for any additional painters is due the day of your party.
- For smaller canvases and projects the cost will range between $10-12, depending on the project selected, per child.
- The price includes all painting supplies or craft supplies and guided, artistic direction. We also display an outdoor easel board with the birthday child's name and balloons outside. Each child will take home a 16x20 painting, 8x10 canvas painting or a craft.
- Food and beverages are not included. You are encouraged to bring any food, beverages, cake, paper products, party favors and balloons that you would like for the children to have at the party. Please try to refrain from bringing food that contains peanuts.
- We allow approximately 1-1.5 hours of painting/crafting time and scale the complexity of our paintings/crafts to match the abilities and attention span of younger children. Every party starts with welcoming the guest and painting for 40 minutes. Food is then served with cake. Once all food has been given, the guests may go back and finish their project or we pull out our famous bin of treasures, beads, for them to make necklaces or bracelets.
- Please have your guests arrive about 5 minutes early so that we can begin and end on time as we usually have another session immediately following.
- You are welcome to arrive 15 minutes early to set up any way you would like. Your party host can also help with this.
- Our party hosts will direct and guide the event so that you don’t have to.
- Please keep in mind, our space is limited, so a larger party we recommend parents to drop off. Parents can go to the local dining areas or shops that the quaint town of Hawthorne offers.
- Aprons are provided, but accidents happen. Please make sure the children are wearing clothes that are okay to get paint on! We strongly encourage you to pass this information on to the parents of the children who are coming!
We understand that unforeseen circumstances do arise, but it also causes a financial hardship for our business. Please notify Angie’s Art Box immediately in writing; firstname.lastname@example.org if you must cancel. If you cancel a two-hour kids party event 14 days or more prior to the even, a full deposit refund will be issued. 8-13 days prior to your event, 75% of deposit will be refunded. 5-7 days prior to event , 50% of your deposit will be refunded. Anything less than 5 days, we will have to keep your deposit but will issue you a credit for a future booking event.
small ceramics: $12
large ceramics: $15
small canvas: $15
Large canvas: $20
12" wood piece: $15-$20 depending on the piece
Glass bottle painting: $15
coffee for adults
Balloon board for outside with the child's name on it